These little wonders…
Dara watched the white colored wolf's face change from calm to surprised. A smile crossed Dara's lips as she heard the chuckle of the new wolf. Perfect, she thought to herself. She wanted to get the wolf to laugh at her. It made her feel successful. But her self praise was interrupted by the look that crossed her face. She could read it perfectly.

At her remark of not being new, Dara's held tilted slightly to the side and showed the young pup still in her. Her words were welcomed, as she told her position in the pack. Good. I can learn something from her about the pack history. But, she felt stupid for not knowing her own pack's founding members.

Smiling she shook the outstretched paw and looked the same play Orin's eyes landed. She saw the gray pup playing in the woods. She wanted a pup but was too young and knew how much work they are. I guess I was in the small group that didn't know you. I'm Dara Moon, Immaginazione- the imaginator. But, I hope to someday acquire the rank of Linguist, since I am fluent in German and French, along with English. And I can read and write in all three languages. I know this is a bit straightforward but is the pup yours? Curiosity had gotten the better of Dara, showing her inquisitive nature.

Her hair caught Dara's eyes and kept them there. It is beautiful, either way. I love hearing that you make the dye yourself. I want to know how to make dye. It would be interesting to know. She let the unasked question hang in the air, not wanting to physically ask it. She let the silence hang for a few seconds before asking her next spastic question. So, what can you tell me about the pack's history? I am always eager to learn about my pack and since you are a historian-and founding member- I think you would be the perfect wolf. Dara said, showing a slightly flirtatious grin. It wasn't enough to give away anything. There was something she wanted to figure out very badly about all of her packmates, and her was her next wolf.

Messages In This Thread