Bad puppy
[html]
with the weight of the world, here i stand

omg, cute puppies <3

It was easy to get lost in this expansive, empty territory. She couldn’t complain, however; she loved to explore, and there was plenty of room for exploration. Whether on four paws, or two, or on the back of her eager filly, Pia Hayes did her best to learn the territory like the back of her paw. She loped all through the mountains and hunted in the forests, where the prey population was explosive. Without many hunters to take them down, and protection from the hungry loners outside the borders, rabbits and other critters abounded in this flourishing palladium for prey.

She snatched a couple in her jaws, running through the woods and rolling grass hills of the valley. It was perhaps not as magnificent as the one sheltered by the mountains, but that didn’t matter a fig to the mottled grey girl. Everything in the world was beautiful, but everything was beautiful in a different way.

The bunnies swinging from her jaws, the wolfdog trotted along and hummed a little turtledove song to herself. From her constant noise—both her careless footfalls and her happy singing—it would be easy for other Ichikans to pinpoint the newcomer’s location. She twittered almost like a bird, and practically flew over the mountains like one besides. It was still a wonder why she hadn’t met many wolves yet.

A strong smell gave her pause. She dropped the rabbits so the scent of fresh blood didn’t overtake her senses, quickly confirming what she’d guessed; someone had a den here. Her ears lowered against her pale head as she picked the rabbits back up again; maybe she’d be able to share one. She didn’t think that this peaceful mountain environment would harbor ill-meaning souls, but it was best to be careful.

Stepping softly now, Pia studied the landscape and found the mouth of a dark den nestled among the undergrowth. There was a white shape near the entrance of it, lupus-formed and mostly alert. She let out a soft yip to announce her presence and bounded the few yards between herself and the stranger.

“Hi,” the girl chirped, instinct telling her to keep her voice soft—though she didn’t quite know why. She introduced herself in her usual awkward speech. “I’m Pia, I’ll be new here, in Ichika I mean. Who’re you?”

<style type="text/css">
.griahay .space {float:left; height:230px; width:370px;}
.griahay .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#fcfdc6; text-shadow:#141505 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px;}
.griahay b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcfdc6; text-shadow:#141505 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.griahay p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.griahay {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#88923b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JKypg.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141505; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#141505; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.griahay .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread