Bad puppy
[html]
with the weight of the world, here i stand

I don't think I specified it before, but Pia's in lupus form. Big Grin

Shifting her weight between all four legs, the mottled grey she-wolf watched the other slowly realize that she had approached. She stepped back a few steps as the arctic female suddenly snapped into life, blue eyes noting her and her snowy tail flagging as she stood firmly in front of the den. It was a bit confusing to the newcomer before she sniffed, taking in that telltale milk-scent that meant there were babies within the earthen home.

Pia relented immediately to the other’s show of dominance. She was naturally a submissive wolf, and so it didn’t take much for her to show it. It wasn’t that she thought herself lowly or others higher than her, but she knew that treading carefully and showing the utmost respect to strangers and pack mates alike avoided a whole host of problems. It was the powerful display of their ancestors, the posturing that often eliminated a fight before it broke out. She was as humanized as the average luperci, but she didn’t reject the wild side of her either.

And so she dipped her ears and head down, taking another few steps back and tucking her tail between her legs. She might’ve gone as far as to roll over and show her white belly if she hadn’t been so excited; instead, she whimpered and looked past her into the shadows of the den.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized swiftly. “Namaste, Kiara.” She averted her brown eyes, which found the rabbits she’d dropped before coming to greet the other Ichikan. Her ears came up excitedly—then pressed down again—and she reached for one of the bunnies. “Do you want some? It sounds like you have some puppies, and…well…” She could hear their muffled whimpering, and it was distracting her from what she wanted to do. She wanted to make a good impression on the arctic mother, but she was too excited about the prospect of seeing new life in her new pack that she was, for once, at a loss for words.

<style type="text/css">
.griahay .space {float:left; height:230px; width:370px;}
.griahay .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-align:center; color:#fcfdc6; text-shadow:#141505 1px 1px 2px; padding:30px 0px 30px 10px;}
.griahay b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcfdc6; text-shadow:#141505 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.griahay p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.griahay {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#88923b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JKypg.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141505; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#141505; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.griahay .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread