malignant
[html]

Word Count: 360 :: Big Grin

Linquilea was tense as she stared down at the halfling pup, and it was all she could do to keep her thoughts away from them. They would have both been darker, sable and gold where this girl had vibrant shades of red and white; no, her children would never have had those colors. They would have been gold like Jax or black like her, or perhaps a mottled combination of the two. White was unlikely, and if the color did indeed happen it would likely have been in smaller places. They would have been lovely, the best of children and raised in Etienne where their ancestors were...

But this was not the time or place, and though Linquilea had been jerked momentarily from herself she returned to it with no perceptible outward difference except to bathe in the compliment the little girl bestowed her. Of course she was beautiful - there was no debate with that! She took pristine care of her coat, and she was lovely in her own way. She knew she was not particularly sexually desirable, but she preferred it that way: men and their stupid drive was overwhelmingly horrible. She knew that only too well. So flattered and amused was Linquilea by the pup that she didn't even mind the girl - Lilith - demanding her name. Instead, her lips curled into all she could manage of a smile and locked her golden eyes on the pup's. "My name is Linquilea, Lilith. Linquilea de la Rosesanglante." She knew her name was challenging, and Linquilea would be... not impressed, but close to it.

Lea shifted her gaze to her paws momentarily, noticing the blood again before she looked up again at Lilith. "I've killed more things than I can count, girl," she sneered, an arrogant grin on her face. "But this is the blood of my servant, who displeased me." It was true - Niccolo displeased her more often than he convenienced her, but he was a necessary evil. The woman maintained her dominating stature, but she tilted her head to get a better look at the child. "Does that scare you, Lilith?" Linquilea hissed. "It should."

Lea bust is by Libri; the table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lealibri-box {float:right;}
.lealibri {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lealibri .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lealibri p.ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lealibri p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lealibri .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lealibri p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lealibri b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread