malignant
[html]

Lillith Alexandria

Trombetta Behr

Word Count → 305 :: Big Grin

Lillith, finally comfortable that this woman was no going to rip her throat out, sat down a ways a way, but kept muscles tense in case she had to spring. She would always be on the ready now, wary, ever since her encounter with the blonde lady. Everyone had been so nice to her so far, but that meeting had really taught her a lesson, if perhaps not the one the woman had intended. Forever more Lillith would always be a little distrustful of everyone, for everyone held the propensity for evil in their hearts.

The woman commented that Lillith must have experienced death a lot for her to no longer fear, Yes, I’m sure I’ve died and been reborn a lot of times. Lillith said, completely missing the point of what the woman had really meant. Then continuing, My life began with death. My nana, Zera’im, a powerful Shaman, gave her aura power to me when I was just a newborn. Lillith hardly remembered the collie-woman that help birth her, but her mother had told her about the woman many times, and the red pup could just picture her. Now, she was dead and buried, and only earthly possessions left to remember her spirit by.

Then the pup became a little bit less serious, And I’ve killed lots of things! Mice, bats, rats; it fun to chase them, it feels good to catch them. Her face broke out in a grin.

Then Linquilea said that she had not killed her servant, and a part of Lillith was disappointed; she had so wanted to see a dead body. Instead she was told he was a ways off, most likely stuffing his guts back into the cavity of his body. In response to her words though, Lillith said, Cool… Lillith was indeed enamored with this woman.

table code from The Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.lillynat-box {float:right;}
.lillynat {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lillynat .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Chau Philomene One'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.lillynat p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.lillynat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lillynat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lillynat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.lillynat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.lillynat p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lillynat p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread