no light, no light
[html]I thought I replied to this? Sorry for the delay. Hope the powerplay is okay XD and maybe this could be considered done soon? :33 Don’t fel like you guys have to reply if you don’t want to ^^

That familiar, dark shadow came back. Instantly, the arrival of one of his favorite people set Ezra’s face alit with the biggest grin he could manage. He squeezed her as they embraced, even giving her a lick on the cheek. Oh, if only Eli was here! He would be so happy. Ezra kept grinning as he listened to her; his face was contorted to the largest smile that could physically fit on his face. This couldn’t have gone better. The hybrid listened to Saul take his turn to speak, at which he nodded fervently. Building things wasn’t difficult for him; he had improved his carpentry quite a lot since moving to Hillsburn. Ezra would make sure would do everything in his power to keep his friends happy even if that meant extra hunts, extra work around the commune. Ezra wasn’t going to leave this time and wanted to make this the best it could possibly be.

“Of course, I’ll do anything for you guys. Come ‘ere,” he said happily, pulling them both into a bear hug. He squeezed them both tightly, happy the family was back together. “Thanks. I missed you both so much. You’ll have to fill me in with what’s been going on since I left,” he looked at Lilin, and he was still absolutely grinning. Ezra’s tail wagged happily as he finally let go of his pals.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread