[J][P] Start of a new chapter [Leader Needed]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 240

It didn't take long for Tony to answer her call and soon she could hear him approaching through the undergrowth. The dark little corner of her mind that refused to accept that he didn't care about her past half expected to see him snarling, having finally come to his senses and decided to drive off the murderer trying to enter his lands. Despite Neela's efforts to suppress this snide little voice there was still an undercurrent of shock to her emotions when Tony appeared, trotting happily towards her.

Neela leaned her head up into Tony's as he approached her, tilting it to the side and giving a quiet but happy woof. Not for the first time Neela was aware of how tiny she was next to Tony; the natural size difference between lupus and Secui forms only accentuating the already impressive gap between them in size.

As Tony finished with her head Neela half turned on the spot, shifting so that her side was pressed against Tony's and her head resting on his shoulder, "Yeah." she responded simply to his statement, for the moment just taking comfort in his presence.

Eventually though she frowned and shifted, twisting her head so she could look up into his eyes, "Are ye sure about this Tony? Even... Even knowing wha' I did, you'll still have me?" Her ears dropped sadly against her head but Neela get her eyes fixed resolutely on Tony's, waiting for his answer.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread