[J][P] Start of a new chapter [Leader Needed]
[html]
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ short, brain akin to jelly right now :|

Tony's tail flickered more excitedly as he made contact with Neela, she was just able to lean her head against his shoulder and it was comforting to have her in such close proximity. He continued to nuzzle Neela as they conversed. 'I'm glad y' did' he replied, 'I mean, really glad... I didn' like y' bein' so far away an' all' Tony leant in closer, flicking his tongue over her snout. He sighed as she continued, 'Course I do. An' I tol' y'. I don' care wha' y' did. Y' jus' a good person who's had bad things' happen to 'em. Y' can' help tha'...' Tony told her looking her directly in the eyes. 'An' ma Dad won' mind either. Y' ain't a bad person, Neela...' he said, sure that his father wouldn't mind, but then again he couldn't predict what his father would say.

He let out a songful call to the air, calling for his father in particular. As much as he respected Annan, this was a matter of the heart and he didn't really feel comfortable talking to anyone but his dad. And even then what they did talk about was a stretch. 'M' Dad'll be here soon. An' he'll a'cept y' an'we'll all be gold, eh?' he said gently, looking towards the embankment for any sign of the coal coated alpha.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread