party all night
[html]
GAH! Writers block again! What is wrong with me? / Pathetic, that's what this word count is.

Nier chuckled as Saul and Lilin admitted to having no musical luck, he grinned and admitted Ah, I've no talent for the music either. Bran got all of those genes, but I got all the brains, so that's all that matters. He laughed loudly and gave Bran a crooked grin, expecting a clout from his brother. As he was looking up at Brans face he caught the mischievous twinkle in his brothers glittering eyes.

Nier instinctively ducked as Bran hefted the empty bottle in his hands and sighed with relief as he posed the familiar game. They had played this at home in the Solbjorg valley, teasing their sister for being a wuss for always choosing truth over dare. He gazed around the ring of friends a smirk pulling at his lips until the bottle neck fell on him. He shot his brother a warning look, he knew that Bran had so much against him, but he was also terrified of any dare that Bran may throw his way; his brother had a wicked sense of humour.

He flicked his eyes back to the bottle and then let them circle the people around the fire one more time before sighing deeply and letting a challenging grin settle on his muzzle. His white teeth sparkled in the firelight as he vocalised his choice; Lay a dare on me, brother.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread