Big Brother
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Terra frowned up at Shadow, pouting over the truth of the matter. Her wagging tail belied how serious she was though. She absolutely loved the challenges he gave her, tests and puzzles that helped her get better and better at her games, her delight clear at the mention of playing. Terra was still unaware of the tension that she'd inadvertently caused with Shadow and Kit, playing the part of his mate. She did feel a tinge of unease when Kit was circled, eyed up like so much meat to take apart. She frowned a little, though it dissipated into giggles at the wink sent her way. Kit was fine.

Her tail wagged happily, thinking over the trouble she'd been getting into. I would never cause any trouble Shadow. You should know that! Kit's just as golden as me. Mock horror flooded her face as she tried to play the part of an innocent, everything well in her world and nothing for Shadow to fret about. She smiled as Kit moved closer to her, glad to share how much fun they'd been having. Tons of fun. Nuzzled Terra ducked slightly, a little embarrassed but also pleased by the attention. She loved being around Kit. Loved. Did she love him? Terra still wasn't sure, not quite understanding what love was. She just knew she wanted him to stay with her, be hers.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread