Big Brother
When Kit first heard Fleta try to portray the both of them as saints, it was hard for the male to contain his laughter at how untruthful a statement it was, but remained silent in the interest of not giving away what might be their cover. Before he could back up Fleta's words with his own, Shadow revealed that he didn't buy any of it, but was friendly enough in how he revealed that belief. A soft smile was Kit's only reply to the embarrassment that seemed to sweep over Fleta, even if the trickster within wanted to make some sort of suggestive comment to remind everyone present of what Kit thought was a claim on the female.

"I wouldn't want anyone messing with your little sister either, so count me in if someone does." Kit commented, though knew that in an actual fight he wouldn't be as useful as the male would have liked. If it didn't involve quick hands, smooth talking, or ladies, he simply wasn't that good at it. Mention of something called New Dawn piqued Kit's interest slightly, especially since he gathered that it was tied to some that didn't like Fleta.

"So is New Dawn a pack? I'm rather new to this part of the world, though Fleta is an excellent guide." Kit inquired from shadow, but turned his focus slightly toward Fleta when mentioning her role in showing him around. Learning about the various major groups in the area was a tidbit of knowledge that Kit had been meaning to learn from someone, at some point, but kept getting distracted by other pursuits, namely Fleta, and other pretty faces that had popped up before the fateful day he had fallen more fully for the trickster he had for a partner.

Messages In This Thread