Big Brother
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Shadow struck the old tree, creating somewhere for him to sit. Terra probably should sit down as well, her leg beginning to ache a little. Acting contrary she moved across the clearing, watching the horizon again. She wanted to be free of this, to be able to just run out. Her attention flickered back to the pair, knowing that there wasn't anything she could do on her own. At least Kit was there to help her do as much as she wished. They had even turned her leg into an advantage, using it to gain sympathy.

Kit's smirk embarrassed Terra, knowing what he was probably thinking about. Turning her head she looked over to the safer one of the pair. Shadow wouldn't be doing anything to push her. Hopefully he wouldn't notice how attached they were to each other, though that was unlikely with how obvious it was. Terra just didn't know how to accept it. Not much we can do yet with my leg. When it healed, she would show Kit a whole new side of the world. There was so much she wanted to do. She wanted to share it with him, with her makeshift family.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread