Big Brother
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to the trees and kept his eyes on them as he started to speak. He wasn't really saying any of it for any real reason he was just letting his heart speak for him for a bit. Fleta...You know I care about you and all I want is simple. All I want is for you to be happy and to have a good life and to share it with someone you care about. Kit, You better take care of my sister and treat her right and be loyal. Before I was her big brother I was and still am an assassin, I know how to hunt, track, kill, lie and use stealth and cunning to get what I want. If you look out for her and keep her safe then you at this very moment have made a powerful ally but if you do something that I find out about that I don't like...well...I'll let you imagine how that will play out.

Shadow looked serious as he looked to the trees and then he smiled lightly as he looked over to his sister and he picked her up and held her in his arms and he smiled and nuzzled into her neck and licked at her ears. He kept the smile as he whispered into her ear and made sure that kit would not hear. I love you Terra and I am happy that you have found someone that you care for...I will always be your big brother and if he doesn't behave then let me know. It's cute to see you in such a manner...all in love and stuff.Shadow smiled and nuzzled her again before he put her back on the ground lightly and looked to her kindly and with love and he winked at her as he looked up to Kit and nodded lightly with a smile. Take care of her.

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread