[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here!

Thana picked up the male’s scent as he came around the corner. He greeted her in a very cheerful voice, something she wasn’t used to. Just looking for something to entertain myself. She smirked a little and looked the boy over. He wasn’t bad looking; he was decent. Pretty short though. At least two feet shorter than her. It was rather sad when a female was larger than a male who was the same age.

Kit huh? I’m Thana. What brings you out here all alone? He would have been perfect, he came right to her. She could have taken his pelt without anyone even finding out for a while but she wasn’t looking for that kind of entertainment at the time. Kit looked her over and she wasn’t quite sure if she liked the looks.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread