To Forgive
[html]

Word count 000:: Closing this out Smile

Zalen watched as the nervous tension seemed to melt from the girl a bit and she teased him with her words. He could help but smile, letting his pink tongue slip out past his black lips and his tail wagged; it was good to see her in a different state besides anxiousness. Well good, He said with perhaps too much gusto, then calming, Well then, I hope you fair well Terra, and make it safely back to the Court. If you need anything, you may call me or the others. He knew she wouldn’t but he was offering just the same. Then turning, the black alpha made a quick exit, to make any parting words that might plague her mind flutter away with the wind.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; } .z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;} .z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread