The devil's den
[html]

WC: 247 // Sorry again for the failwait! ;n;

His devious smile showed triumph; he knew his barbed words had stung her, and it made Coli grimace in response, lips pulled back to bare fangs. He continued to bait her, immature and infuriating taunts worming their way under her skin. She had never been good at hiding her emotions, but at least she could muster some small control over them. "Now I'm a rabbit?" she repeated, clenching her little fists even tighter. She had never punched anyone before, but the idea was highly tempting. "You're right about the bear, I'm sure vultures and maggots are the ones who prefer to dine on dead flesh. Although how you became a walking corpse remains a mystery to me." She snorted, pleased with her retort, and waited to see if she had gotten to him.

"No," she spat, crossing her legs and deliberately sitting across from him. "I think I'll just stay here. If you don't like it, you can find a new roof to decompose on." She raised her nosetip haughtily, glaring at him through veiled eyelashes. Here was the only wolf alive that Colibri Haki could look down upon. Seeing that he did not immediately strike her for her insolence had given her that defiant edge of stubbornness, the perverse desire to see what she could get away with. She would probably end up regretting it, as she had with the pack sentry that chased her away from their borders, but it was already set in motion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread