Bottle it Up
NOTE: I accidentally removed this post. ;_;

I can't really remember what it said, but it was something like:
[html]
[/html] It seemed as though Tayui had surprised Anu because when Anu did notice her, it was with a sudden jerk of her head. Anu seemed a little distracted because it took her another few seconds before she recognized Tayui. Tayui could see her mind racing, trying to formulate a reply. No matter how glad she was to see her old friend, she knew it must be a shock to see Tayui appear so suddenly.

Tayui grinned. She flicked her one ear forward to show the extent of the damage and then turned her head so that Anu could get a better look. Her sense of humour had increasingly become worse and worse because she found the comment to be rather humorous.

"Perhaps, but some of us may be worse for wear," she replied. Even though she may have looked well, she knew that the wounds lay deeper than anything one could see with the naked eye. Although she didn't regret any of the wounds inflicted upon her, they were still there, regardless of her opinion.

"But it has been too long. How is Crimson Dreams? My son mentioned that you experienced a war with AniWaya. It's sad to hear such peaceful packs take up arms against one another."
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread