Bottle it Up
[html]

Anu would not know that Claudius, the name that her friend spoke, was the wolf that had come to tend to her while imprisoned. She did not know that name, for the male had not given it to her on that day and Anu had not asked for it. Her mind had been twisted, pain and fatigue taking a grand toll on her sanity. She had not trusted one of the only beasts that meant no ill will towards her. Anu had been the least accepting and trusting at that moment in all her life. It was still a shame filled memory, if she allowed it even to rise to the surface. But the name Tayui spoke was not familiar and she was able to listen without the torrent of memories coming to overwhelm her.

She only shook her head slightly, relieved that she was able to speak of the war for a moment and not have a gush of anger take over or the ghostly pains haunt her. Savina did lead those talks, I was home recovering. I do not remember many of the names of those involved. Tayui would certainly understand why… Anu had been beaten so badly and her mind had been just as tattered as her body.

Crimson Dreams and AniWaya, she hoped that time would heal the wounds that were still lingering between them. Anu had thought that it had simply been her own heart that had yet to forgive and accept that they were neutral once again. But this meeting with Tayui told her something different.

Where will you travel to now? I do not want it to be years before I see you again. Where can I find you? The questions were not as she had wished to express them, but she was able to speak them in a way that did not show her desperation.

They both hid things from one another; Anu could feel the space between them that swelled with their secrets. She did not know what Tayui would do now, and though she felt there was no way to comfort the female’s pains that would not breech a boundary she felt they both constructed Anu did not think she could let the pale woman disappear for years once again. To reunite and see her friend in pain, believing she was a wolf that betrayed her children and was unable to forgive herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread