Bottle it Up
[html]
[/html]When Anu said that she did not know Claudius, Tayui breathed a quick sigh of relief. Although Tayui was quite certain that they would get along fabulously, she was glad that any potential relationship wouldn’t be threatened by old, painful memories of wars and difficult choices. Tayui bowed her head in a slow nod when Anu said that she had been recovering. That must have meant that something terrible had happened—likely that she had been injured in the course of the war. She was sad to hear it because she bore her own wounds from her personal crusade. The aching had subsided, but she feared that her right ear was permanently mangled. It was only cosmetic, but still a reminder of what she’d done.

“I’ll remain close to AniWaya and these parts, most likely. I’ve never been farther south than AniWaya’s packlands, so I think I might explore that area a bit. Do you know what’s out there? Are there any more packs?” Of course, even though Tayui desperately wanted to stop searching and find a home, she didn’t think she could do this with idle paws. She had ventured all the way through the lands twice now: first to Anathema and then back from Casa di Cavalieri. She’d seen all the packs along her way: Cour des Miracles, Crimson Dreams, Cercatori d’Arte, and AniWaya; but she’d not yet found a home in one of them. So, perhaps her fortunes lay further south.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread