What Say YOU?
[html]

Yeah. What Deedee said <3

Word Count → IDK

It had been almost pandemonium in the mind of the silvery female, it seemed as if Rain was planning something, which only provoked excitement in the petite canine. Early that morning, she had gotten up and woken her son. Her mate had found the borders of a pack, and hopefully this would be the end of their detached wandering. The separation from a pack just was becoming painful, horridly scary. Especially when her children were involved. The last litter had been lost, her grey and white man had talked of starting another one. How anxious for it was he? Did he consider that she wasn't strong enough for another birthing? As Rain and Lux inspected and peeled around the line of the territory, Sam had managed to convince Quintus that he needed a bath. After much retaliation that was. They had slipped to a stream not far from her mate and daughter Sammi carefully brushing her hair as Quinn scrubbed himself in the stream. The pair had formed a special mother/son bond, ever since she had miscarried; ever since Rain left them. He had seen and felt her pain. Very simply special. "Do you think this is gonna work? I miss Anathema..." Quinn said softly as he stretched his arms into the air, orange eyes sad. "Me too...But your father wants to try something else now." Sam moved over to him, slipping the sheepskin cloak over her slender body. She rested a gentle hand on his shoulder, bright greenish eyes lighting up as Rain's howl cut through the air.

"That's our cue." Sam sighed, pressing her nose to her taller son and deciding he smelled pleasant enough. Quickly, Quinn slipped on his jeans and trotted with Sam to find Rain and Lux. They didn't have to go far, luckily. As they reached them, Sam kissed Rain on the nose and embraced her daughter. "You think this is right Rain? I hope so..." The lithe girl asked, placing a gentle hand on Reno's nose. "God I hope so."

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread