butterfly with the broken wings
Selene cringed slightly at the sound his voice and he was worried about what had happened to her that caused her to react so badly. He didn’t think it was because he was late. If someone had hurt her, he would give them hell. He settled on the king-sized bed and Selene soon filled his arms, or as much as she could when he was a lot larger than she was.

Fritz let her calm down and he listened as she spoke. She missed him? He was surprised but pleasantly so. ”I’ve missed you too, Selene.” He placed a kiss on the top of her head and stroked her hair gently. ”I couldn’t stop thinking of you.” His voice was soft and gentle. He had this odd urge to kiss her and briefly considered asking if he could but he would let whatever they had develop first.

But there was something else bothering her. And Fritz wanted to make sure everything was all right. ”Selene, is there something wrong? Besides missing me?” The second part was lighthearted but he was serious about his first question. He wanted to be there for her. He considered telling her that he was thinking of leaving Casa permanently to be with her. But that would wait as well.

Messages In This Thread