butterfly with the broken wings
[html]
Word Count :: 000

For once again, warmth settled around her form, his large spotted arms enclosing her in a gentle embrace. What could they call themselves? Friends? They couldn't be just friends at least. Considering that they had more than that. Lovers? Would that simply scare off Fritz if she mentioned them as so? Her life with Hadley was over, so why still dwell on the stupidly unreachable? Why couldn't she simply accept it and walk away? It would be ever so simple of her, find another thing to be happy for. Like Fritz. As her nerves calmed, he mentioned missing her as well. He just thought of her? That was so sweet...The impulse to sit up and kiss him, not a simple wimpy kiss, but a real one. Yet how would he react? How could she reply? Words seemed to fly by and never grasped.

It was comfortable where she sat up, protected by his powerful frame. Fang couldn't hurt her anymore...At least not in the protection of Fritz. Her tail thumped softly on the sheets, actually imagining Fang turning tail at the sight of her strong companion. Yet it didn't last long, even though the light tone of the Great Dane's voice. "F-Fritz...I went outside, th-This guy, Fang...He seemed so nice...But he trapped me--And-And r-raped me..." Sel buried her head into his chest, she couldn't protect herself at all...Disgusting. "I'm sorry..." She was far too weak. Small arms clutched him to her, seeking his warmth and gentle embraces. His comfort. "I wish I was yours..." Selene blurted, whispering into him. In truth, she did. But how? How?

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread