butterfly with the broken wings
OOC: Fritz says a bad word >.>

IC: She seemed pleased with his honesty of not being able to think of much besides her and Fritz seemed to sense a slight change in her behavior towards. It wasn’t anything major or even anything specific but he somehow knew that Selene’s…feelings(?) towards him became softer and maybe something more. But whatever she felt she didn’t act on them.

Selene’s mood seemed to shift again and Fritz for some unknown reason felt his hackles rise slightly but he tried to calm down as she spoke about what was wrong. But what she said simply made him growl, not at her but this Fang. He raped her? ”That bastard. I’m going to kill him for hurting you.” But she apologized and he gaped at her. ”You have nothing to apologize for. He should be the one who is sorry. It wasn’t your fault.” And he pressed another kiss to the top of her head.

She clung to him and he was a bit surprised when she wished that she was his. He did to but was she rushing into this. ”I want you to be mine and for me to be yours. But are you sure? You’re not rushing into this?” He wanted her to be sure before they could do anything. ”I’m seriously thinking about leaving Casa to be with you.” He wanted to wait to see how this relationship would progress.

Messages In This Thread