butterfly with the broken wings
[html]

*shakes finger at Fritzy-Poo* I love how willingly he'd be her pillow <3 and how Selly is so willing to have him cuddle her
Slight pp, tell me if you want it gone

Selene tried to keep herself from trembling as the monstrous memories of the dark man flashed in her mind, teeth sharp and wet with drool, bared in a snarl directed in her direction. The way he had grabbed her, and held her the uncomfortable way he did...It was simply too much to withhold in her mind. If only it could be erased...After telling Fritz what had happened, the hugest, most prominent fear within the tiny hybrid's mind was the tall man leaving. Marching off believing that she wasn't strong enough for him. Deep within her mind however, there was a small nagging. Fritz would never do that.  It was simply her traitorously overactive imagination.

The small Italian gripped his body softly as he growled, afraid for a moment he was angry with her. But to her surprise, he threatened to kill her tormentor, there was no protest from the brown and black female. Not that she wished for death very often. Maybe to Fang, and possibly to Isa. Yet life was so delicate it was hard to sustain such feelings of death to another. I don't want you hurt... Selene breathed into his chest, delicate fingers twining into his fur. Never did she want to see him injured, after the raid was bad enough.I wasn't strong enough... The small hybrid did her best to mask the worry she felt, crimson eyes disappearing under thick black lashes.

She smiled when his muzzle pressed gently to her skull, pushing down dark hair under the gentle touch.  Large ears perked at his words. He wanted to be with her too? But...That seemed so unreal. Her? Were they going much too fast? Was she making him uncomfortable? Mustering up whatever fool's courage she still had left, the tiny hybrid smiled and replied nuzzling into his chest. I'm sure Fritz...With you-- I never have to guess and worry about you still caring about me...I just know. W-with Hadley, I would never know. I'd never be sure if he was with someone else... Sel lifted her muzzle gracefully and kissed his throat and the side of his muzzle, pulling back realizing how attached she had grown. Never would she use Fritz, never would she want to be disloyal.

Her tail thumped on the side of the bed as he mentioned leaving the pack. He was risking so much! And for her...Y-You'd do that? That's so...Risky--Casa would be upset--Even me leaving messed things up." Gently laying back into the bed, the shivering hybrid finished quickly But that's still so wonderful! I'd love that...To have you so close... The  dancing light of the candle went out suddenly, leaving a bewildered  Selene moving back to the safety of Fritz's embrace. What if Fang had snuck in? Wanted his revenge for her escape? Simply, it was a spring storm coming on, a window had been left wide open. Oh. Rain. She managed quietly, listening to the pitter patter of drops on the roof. It's so dark... She hadn't actually been around long enough to witness a storm in Nova Scotia, and this one was almost wondrous. Making herself comfortable against the taller man, Sel gently pushed her black nose into his neck, reaching high enough to kiss the tip of his own nose. I care Fritz...Stay with me tonight? I-I need you... Without his sweet and gentle presence, how was she to fend off the monsters alone?

Selene lay back into the large bed with him, Fang couldn't hurt her again...Not in the protection of such a strong presence of the Great Dane. She drew the blankets up over herself, having the soft warmth concentrate under her small chin. Longing to be held and cuddled close by the emerald eyed man, gently her muzzle prodded at his arm softly. Fritz... She murmured, closing her eyes feeling so lucky to be close. I don't want to make you uncomfortable...B-But...I really really like you...A lot."

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread