butterfly with the broken wings
OOC: Oh my! I managed to reach 427 words? O.o.

IC: She was trembling and there wasn’t a whole lot that Fritz could do besides hold onto her. Though that was likely enough. But he wished there was more that he could do. He was sorry as soon as the growl escaped his muzzle when Selene gripped him out of fear even though he hadn’t done it because of her. He expected her to say no but she simply said that she was worried that he would get hurt. ”I won’t unless he hurts you again. But I would die for you if necessary.” And he was dead serious about both those statements.

She talked about how she was sure and that she trusted him to care and not cheat on her and he beamed at her, saying, ”Why would I go to another woman when I have the most beautiful, amazing one in my arms.” He was also serious about that. In his eyes, she really was the best woman ever. She placed kisses to his neck and muzzle and he really wanted to move his head and kiss her but he would wait until a better time. Instead he gave her a happy grin and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Selene seemed amazed by his dedication to her and asked if he would really do that and he nodded with certainty. It was wonderful that he would do that and he was glad that she saw how much he cared about her. The wind blew out the candle and Selene settled back into his arms out of fear. He rubbed her back comfortingly and listened to the rain outside. She asked if he would stay the night and he nodded, after she kissed his nose, ”As long as you need me to. But first I’ll close the window.” He got up and closed the window so the wind and the rain wouldn’t get inside and then he settled back on the bed.

In the time he closed the window, Selene had covered herself with blankets and then asked for him to hold her and cuddle her. Fritz drew her into his arms, wrapping them loosely but protectively around her body. She spoke about how she didn’t want to make him uncomfortable and that she liked him a lot. He grinned at her and said, ”I have a confession to make and a question for you. I love you, Selene, and was wondering if I could kiss you properly?” He wouldn’t push her into kissing him but he had a feeling that she might not mind.

Messages In This Thread