butterfly with the broken wings
OOC: She can keep it Smile And I should have been warned Tongue And I like Frilene?

IC: Selene touched her lips with her delicate paw after they broke apart from their kiss. Then she gave a giggle when he gave her a big grin and he gave her a slight pout but it went away when she placed her nose against his and he nudged her nose gently. They cuddled against each other until she spoke to him, explaining that she had an awkward time speaking but that she did indeed love. Her question about it being too soon and if it mattered caused him to look at her in slight surprise. "Does it?" He didn’t think so but wanted to make sure that she didn’t think so. "Because I don't think it matters but do you?" He wanted her to be sure.

She had stolen one of his shirts before they went to sleep but he didn’t mind. In fact she could keep that one for the times that they weren’t together so she could remember him. He had woken up when she stirred and watched her from behind slit eyes. He did twitch when she wiped some hair back but he hoped it looked like it was a subconscious reaction. Fritz spent the time where she was awake and thought he was asleep to study and admire her. She appeared to come to an epiphany since he could see it on her face and in her body language.

She licked his face and then said good morning and finally opened his eyes and gave her a gentle smile. "Good morning, beautiful." There was something about her being in one of his shirts that made him look her over appreciatively and slightly protectively. "Were you able to sleep well, love?" He gave her a gentle and loving kiss.

Messages In This Thread