butterfly with the broken wings
[html]

*forehead smack* Why didn't I think of Frilene? IT'S BRILLIANT! BECCA IZ A GENIUS!!! D'awww....Sel wear his shirt everywhere. IT'Z CUDDLE TIEM

Selene gave one of the softest, happiest smiles anyone could offer, watching his beautiful green eyes open for her. Instinctually, a small black palm was cupping the side of his face, For the second time in her life, she had fallen hard for a man. It felt so necessary to be there with him, enveloped in his warmth for the entire night. Looking down at his shirt, a dark grey piece of clothing that she had already taken a liking to, the small hybrid chuckled softly, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed this...I feel safe... It seemed silly that she had found safety with an item of clothing thrown over herself, yet being so close to his scent and his body kept her from shaking in fear. There was something peaceful, waking up so safe and calm in the warm and protective arms of the giant, finding herself in one of his shirts. The cool white luminance of morning softened his features, in her opinion strengthening her idea of attractive in the Dane's appearance. Selene moved the blankets around them, propping herself comfortably on one elbow. Selene answered as honestly as she could, replying to his inquiry about her sleep. Very good...Best sleep I've had in a very long time. Which was true, most nights had been fitful and restless. It had been so very long since having someone show such genuine affection towards her as Fritz had, and like a moth to flame it was hard to resent. Happily, the hybrid female moved into his kiss, softly moving her muzzle with his own. It was like dreaming, left in a hazy world of wonderful things.

It was so wonderfully real though, reality had finally become fair with her. Maybe leaving Hadley behind was well judged. Never would she be able to sleep in the same bed as the spotted dog if she had stayed. Freaking out was wrong. Especially when faced with such an agreeable person to hold close. After the kiss, the tiny female wound herself into his body. Arms locked around his waist, legs gently pressed against his own. Her muzzle buried itself in his chest. Love you... Those words didn't feel wrong, the only time they would feel that way would be if they weren't true. Closing her ruby eyes contentedly, the frail hybrid gently kissed his neck. Why did I never notice? That you were such a nice guy...When I was trapped in something that made me feel worse about myself every day, you were always there...I feel so bad for not seeing you. The words were serious, holding emotion and truth. He had always been there, and all she had done was make herself worse with Hadley...What do you want to do today? Stay here? Sel whispered softly into one of his adorable floppy ears, moving her muzzle away to yawn contentedly. Honestly it wouldn't disappoint her to stay intwined in the warmth of the bed all day, not too bad at all of an idea.

ramble face likes to ramble=504

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "Zapfino", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selenelovefritz b {color:#EB5F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread