butterfly with the broken wings
[html]

I would have had this up WAAAYY sooner, but for some retarrded reason I wasn't allowed out of the house Sad BECCA. HOLY SHIZZ THIS THREAD GIVES ME MUSE <3

A fluffy creamy tail flopped on the bed as he let her keep the shirt, she had found that she liked it a lot. Other than the sense of safety it gave her, it gave others a little bit of information of who she belonged to. Who knew? It could simply be instinctual, yet the small hybrid wanted to let others know that she belonged to the gentle giant. Maybe a thing of pride, yet it was her that was in the protection of Fritz. How can it look better on me? I thought it looked pretty damn good on you! Sel teased lightly, nipping his ear softly. Sel still was breathless from the kiss, a fuzzy warm feeling had spread across her entire body, as if he had so nicely soothed every little thing that she had troubled upon. It surprised her greatly that she was able to forget her last relationship, how it had lacked almost everything committal, how on many occasions she was made to feel worthless or not good enough. Finally that was all put behind her, useless information from the past.

This one though, was rather dreamlike. Waking up to a handsome face, dressed comfortably in his clothing...Kissed softly. It was like she had walked into a different kind of fantasy or dream, a life she had always envisioned as perfect, but never had bought into the idea of it being her life. His words were wise, it was fairly true. When she found herself caring for something, her eyes remained only on the future for the object she found herself wanting. Her small fingers gently dug themselves into his fur, nuzzling his throat with a thin muzzle. Stay in bed? Perfect! He didn't seem to resent her idea, what was there to do other than lay intwined with him?

The fabric of her new shirt was nice and soft against her fur, and in no way was she inclined to remove it from her body. Red eyes were bright, it had been ever so long since she had felt even the slightest bit joyous, there wasn't any reason to until Fritz had shown up. Slim arms wrapped gently around his body, holding him as close as she could. Ever since a pup, Selene had craved touch and affection, never one to  turn away from giving out affection, never one to run from the care of others. It was obvious, for anyone Selene would be an ideal lover. Touch was vital to her, to be able to hold someone and in turn be embraced. Pulling the covers over them both again, Sel wondered vaguely what the leaders of Casa would do, if he had told them that he was leaving. It seemed so...Different. Having someone else entertain the ideas of changing their lives for her. Maybe that all happened for a reason...Hadley cheating and going for another woman...Just so we'd be here...Now. The words were optimistic, holding a curious edge. I just don't think that I want to see either of them for a very long time... Maybe a thank you was in order, thanking them for having a green-eyed angel show up to fix things...Show her affection in an entirely different way. In a way that both lovers won, both felt good about themselves. Not one. After staying here a while, what do you think is next? Maybe we fix up the house? Or...What do you think, love? Perhaps Sel was going too far, yet the question brooded on her. Smiling, the girl kissed him on the nose, settling into the covers again in comfort and safety. At that moment, Sel got an idea. A small hand reached behind her neck, unclipping the silver chain with the gold cross pendant, pulling it softly away from her chest. Wordlessly, the young woman brought both sides around his neck, clipping the ends together once more. It had been her most special item of jewelry, her father's cross. The young woman kissed the pendant quickly, murmuring softly Here. It's yours now... With that accomplished, the petite Italian grinned and cuddled close to him.

Savannah! Why you ramble?! 686

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "Zapfino", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selenelovefritz b {color:#EB5F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread