butterfly with the broken wings
Selene asked how it could possibly look better on her when it was way bigger on her than on him. He could tell that she was teasing but he was serious, even though he had a grin on his face. "It lets people know that I'll protect you so they better not hurt you or they're going to have to deal with me." But she gave his ear a nip and he gave a playful glare and a growl as he gave her a passionate kiss, trying to keep her from thinking about doing that again.

She nuzzled his neck gently and he gave a pleased grin. She pressed against him and he wrapped her up in his arms, not planning on letting go for a long time. She seemed to think that the reason Hadley cheated was so they could get together, which he was unsure about but not that she loved him or he loved her. That was one thing he was sure of. "I'm not sure I want to see them either." He nuzzled her neck gently and placed rather open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulders.

But his ministrations were taken when she asked what he thought of plans and he grinned, "I'm happy with whatever you are, dear. I'll be happy if you are." She kissed him on the nose, which he playfully wrinkled after, but he had a big grin as he did so. She pulled the covers over them and he settled a large hand on her hip. But she unclipped her cross and then put on him. He was awed that she would give him her prized necklace. "Are sure?" He didn’t want to force her to give up her stuff to him.

Messages In This Thread