blue lips blue veins
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Eeee I'm hope I'm doing alright. xD She is such a complex character to play~

The fawn felt exposed under Vesper’s stare, but the inner mechanism of her mind actually expected this to happen; neither of the sisters was born to be like this, and as far as Sparrow knew, Vesper did not retain the virus, so this was a new sight to behold. Though she did not find the gaze intruding and made no attempt to cover herself, she still felt meek, and the other arm found comfort by wrapping itself around her thin torso, its twin still occupied with her mane. Yellow eyes darted away momentarily as Vesper stated the obvious, with either embarrassment or shame, it was hard to tell. “I… Yes, I was.” Sparrow was not too keen on explaining how she became to be like this, or the fact that she was more or less stuck and couldn’t turn back.

“Well, we both had excuses,” she said distantly when she saw her sister look away. In honesty, she talked herself earlier in life that Vesper died, bled to death in front of their home, and was with their mother, wherever she was. She couldn’t remember clearly how badly her sister was injured, the memory ruined by the confusion and fear she felt at that moment, and the times her mind repressed it the times following it; her brain found a way to even reverse her nearly flawless memory for the sake of its sanity. From Vesper’s point of view, she could easily see how she thought that Marcel killed her, only that he made Sparrow wished that he did on a couple of occasions.

Again, when blue eyes sought for yellow, they did not have the moral to look back at them. Like Vesper, her demeanor became more reclusive, ears and tail lowered, shoulders hunched. She was quiet, as if her sister’s words were lost to the wind. Her hand finally released itself from her binding mane, seeking sheltered under her arm on the other side of her body, and found security within herself; it felt as if she held her being together by her own arms as she recalled her time with Marcel with frightful quality. “...A lot. He’s the one who did this to me, changed me. He…” She stopped herself before she went into detail how she becoming a Luperci came to be.

Her words were double edged. She herself was well aware of her fragile state of mind that was caused by their father, which made it all too much more conflicting inside of herself. “I got away from him though. I heard rumors of a coywoman. One with a missing ear. Strange coloration. They spoke how brash you were, how independent, how many fights you would go into.” At this, her lips curled into a gentle smile. “I managed to trace you down to here… Inferni, is it? I just wanted to see if they were true. And to say hello.” Now that she explained why she was here, she felt empty, like she did on the first night away from Marcel. She didn't know what to do, where to go, what to say. It was hard to be your own person when you never had that choice in the beginning.

<style>
.sparraze3-box {float:right;}
.sparraze3 .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sparraze3 {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zf6Re.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 0px 200px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparraze3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sparraze3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread