blue lips blue veins
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: [/grabs a hankie] ; m ;

Eyes lost in past memories resurfaced for a moment to look more clearly upon her sister. “Oh,” she merely breathed. But then again, it was to be expected; it would have been nearly impossible for Vesper to be riddled in scars and not to sit there and take it like Sparrow did, and would have shed some blood herself. It was easy, simple really, how this damned virus spread. But, she was viewing everything in past terms, and was still overcoming that Vesper was now an adult, no longer the child that saved her more than once while her naïve mind believed everything was alright, things were in their place and nothing would go wrong as long as she had her mother’s company. Maybe that’s how she was taken away so easily; once the beast killed Winter, she had nothing, and the only one that comforted then her was the one who caused her misfortune.

Sparrow, once gaining enough courage to look in Vesper’s direction, saw the horror upon her face clearly. She wanted to blame herself for all of this, that her mother was killed because of her, she could have stopped it, Marcel would have ran, they would have stayed together; Vesper could have taught her how to hunt, they would become close, maybe staying together until the two came to an agreement to leave their ways peacefully or staying together until Fate broke them apart. Vesper managed to make Marcel go away at that age, but she herself was too weak, too easily controlled to do that same. Regret racked her body like a torrent of cold water, and could not help but wince at all the possibilities that she let slip between her fingers. It was her fault, her fault, always her fault. Marcel repeatedly told her every single problem was because of her, and she utterly believed it, then and even now. “I’m sorry,” she managed to whisper, despite the fact she wanted to cry it out, wanting her voice to at least show how passionately sorry she was for all of this. But she made it this far, and refused to let herself break down. Not in front of Vesper.

Her attention grabbed at the change of subject like a starving dog would at a bone. She smiled even further at the obvious pride that leaked into this dire meeting; she did not quite understand it, but she was happy that her sister found something to be happy about. But, the smiled decreased, and became a small grimace at the mention of wolves. She wondered off-handedly if they were like Marcel, but by the tone of voice that her sister held, they were a different breed of evil than father was, so was not as concern. But, dread crept up her back.

Yellow eyes became like two, damp suns, and though the ability to emotionally cry lacked in their species, rain would have begun to leak from their beholders. Sparrow inched even closer to the borders, the skulls disappearing from existence, and the only thing that kept her from crossing the line was the sudden wave of strong, unfamiliar scents of other coyotes. “I would like to join you, Vesper… I admit, I am no use now. But, I can learn. I will learn, if it means that I won’t hurt you because of me as well.”

<style>
.sparraze3-box {float:right;}
.sparraze3 .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sparraze3 {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zf6Re.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 0px 200px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sparraze3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sparraze3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sparraze3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread