pain
[html]

Word Count :: 285 :: Ok...but...i wasn't thinking about the movie :S

Eagle? Scared? What was she doing? The brown she-wolf thought as she moved as fast as she could without hurting her patient. She had never heard of an eagle attacking a wolf, especially in optime form. But when she glanced sideways, she took a glimpse of two legless reptiles crawling behind them. Probably she was protecting her pets, but got injured herself. It had been a reckless action, but hey, who didn't do reckless things for those close to one? "At least they are ok" She muttered, referring to Medusa's companions.

The silence was broken once more by Medusa, who revealed her name. Luna looked at her a bit surprised that she still had the energy to speak even as she was losing important amounts of blood. "My name is Luna Sabino" She said, trying to put a smile on her face. It looked like she was having trouble walking, so she surrounded her with her arm and placed the un-hurt arm over her shoulders, supporting most of her weight. It would be better than if she dragged her all the way long.

Even though it took her more time than what she would've preferred, they finally did it to her hut. "We are here." she announced, heading towards her room. Carefully, she lied the girl on the mattress of pelts that covered the floor, and pressed her hand against the cut once more. "Medusa, are you still conscious?" She hadn't noticed if the girl had fainted on their way here or not, but now that they were sheltered and with a stack full of medicine in the next room, she allowed herself to relax a bit as she tried to cut off the bleeding.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread