A Helping Hand.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 313 // +3 points // That’s fine! Whenever you want, just post and put what you want to have happened in your OOC area and lemme know via PM?

Alduin nodded in agreement and followed after Toby as he began to walk. His body was straight, and his ears swiveled occasionally in search of danger. Being a guardsman was becoming a habit for him that he knew would be impossible to break, but he would have it no other way. Losing his parents had been hard enough; losing his friends would be the end of him. A frown crossed his lips for a moment, but when Toby turned to him his smile found its way back. He waved a hand casually at his apology, for the dog caused him no trouble.

Quite all right, friend,” he said. “It will come to you in time.

Despite the grin on his face, Alduin couldn’t help but worry for Toby. His mental stability seemed less than good. While he felt no need to remove himself from the dog’s side, he kept his guard up; prepared for anything the creature might throw his way. He was reluctant to do so, but he knew he wasn’t any good to anyone dead or terribly injured. Until he learned the dog’s quirks well enough to notice the differences in personality, he would have to keep his claws at the ready.

I don’t think that I would be able to be of much use to you in the search,” he admitted. “If there isn’t anything of great importance in the bag, we could perhaps search later? I would rather make sure you made it home and rested first.

He truly was concerned for Toby, and while he knew the dog would probably want to find his bag first, he would continue to insist that he rested before starting on another adventure. The last thing he wanted was for the shepherd to cross paths with the female that hurt him. He winced at the thought, and waited eagerly for Toby’s response.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread