[p] the desert after nightfall
[html]

(--) I AM SO MAD AT YOU I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THIS INJUSTICE I AM CALLING THE POLICE RIGHT NOW hateu5eva

Ithiel is by me!

Training was something Ithiel enjoyed creatly -- the only thing more exhilarating than a mock fight was a real one. Ithiel had a strict definition of what constituted a real fight, and what did not: when one fought for one's life or to defend the life of another, it was a real fight. Anything else was fighting for pleasure, a mock fight. The gamble he'd made to win Lystra was not a real fight, though he supposed it could have turned into one, if the older coyote hadn't been honorable enough to uphold his end of the bargain.

His opponent was a novice and a woman, but even so, Ithiel did not wish to underestimate her and end up being sliced. He crouched just slightly with her movements, watching her plant her feet wide and look at him. Her attack was swift, but the dusky-furred coyote saw it coming, in the flexing of her muscles and the look of her eyes as she appraised him for the best spot to attack. The blade sailed harmlessly past him, and when she leapt again, he was swift to move out of her way. She was very quick, small and slim and made for these sorts of techniques.

Good, he breathed, his smile blossoming into more of a grin. Again, he said, shifting his weight from one foot to the other and back again, looking to move once more.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread