[p] the desert after nightfall
[html]

BONDING. BOOOONDDDDIIIIIINNNNNGGGG. -staggers toward, zombified- ♥♥♥♥ Also LOLOMG NAKED ITHIEL

Ithiel is by Raze!

The dusky-furred coyote slumped with tiredness, and he glanced at the wound quizzically a moment, rolling the shoulder opposite of the bandage. It's okay, he said, allowing his shoulder to drop as he moved toward her, wincing with the first step. I should have known my body needed more time to heal, he said, sourly. He was angry with himself for having failed to see this and probably prolonging the time it took to heal up now.

I am no medic and am running low on supplies of my own, he said, more kindly. I'd appreciate the help. He had nothing for pain, anymore -- only a tiny piece of the dried white sap still remained to him, and this he was saving for a more severe wounding, his own or someone else's. The dusky coyote was fine with that and wanted nothing that would dull his senses, but a new bandage was in order, and a queer eagerness to follow Alma drove him toward her, stopping a few feet away as he looked to her to lead him onward toward her dwelling. He did not know where most of the rest of the clan lived -- general ideas, yes, but the dusky coyote knew no specific caves and residences.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread