Pumping my way through the black
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 280 :: Quick post of him shifting ~

The scent of rabbit reached his nose, his stomach contracting with a slight pain as hunger became more noticeable to him then it had been; which made sense, since his main purpose was travel and he'd been moving lightly with little time to rest and eat, let alone hunt anything of decent size. The odd rabbits he had managed to catch on his travels were old, injured or skinny, not all that appetising or filling by any means but it was better then nothing. Now that he was near to Anathema, the possibility of a hunt seemed much more appealing then informing his sister of the less then pleasant news he carried. It wasn't as if it was something new or unexpected, that mother had once again up and left, abandoning him without a seconds hesitation, but that didn't make it any nicer the news to deliver.

Lifting his bag from his shoulder, he dumped it on the ground, carefully shoving it under a nearby bush with a paw so that it wasn't directly insight. With his bag hidden, he moved into the more denser foliage, twigs snapping and catching on his fur, trivial things that were easily ignored by the young Nishant. Taking a deep breath he began to shift, easing into his lupus form with familiarity and minimal discomfort, the process taking a few minutes. Once his shit was completed he rose unsteadily to four paws, shaking his coat out he stretched his legs out one by one, before emerging from the foliage he had hidden in to shit, white ears forward and alert as he breathed in the scents around him and began to track the rabbits

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread