Are We Ready?
She watched her mate struggle with something and she was afraid of what was going on in his nightmare. Ayasha wanted to reach out and comfort him but figured that she might accidently get her arm or hand removed by her mate. But she did want to give him the news and maybe by waking him up she could keep it from getting to bad. But she still was sorry when she woke him up.

His leg jerked and his eyes snapped open, looking at her with blazing eyes and his hackles raised. She figured that it was still the end of his nightmare and waited while he closed his eyes and let whatever he was seeing pass. When they were clear she reached out and stroked his cheek gently. "You OK, loverboy?" Her tone was concerned about him.

But she did need to tell him something important. "I have something that I need to tell you." She beamed at him and continued. "You know how we've been trying to have pups? Well, I haven’t been feeling well and I went to see Aeron yesterday and she said that from what I told her that I'm pregnant. Though, I need to see Panda, the medic, to confirm. But we should have them in the beginning of May." She sat back and waited to see what he would say or do.

Messages In This Thread