Are We Ready?
Ayasha nudged her nose against his and listened as he promised that he would protect her and that he loved her. She was happy that he would and knew that he would. "I know you will, Liam." She then wanted something from him. "Liam? Will you be there with me when the pups are born? I really want you to be there in the room, holding me." She pressed a kiss to his nose despite the still solemn nature of their discussion. She was terrified but at least she wasn’t in it alone nor was she the only one that was nervous.

She moved to straddle him as he talked about his nightmare and she wrapped her arms around his neck, plastering her body against his. "Liam, everything will be OK. You'll be here to protect me and I have my uncle here. Plus, I've been making friends with people here. They wouldn’t let an intruder, shadow wolf or regular wolf, come and hurt me. Plus, they would help you hunt the person who hurt me down, OK?" She gave him a gentle kiss. She buried her face into his neck, breathing in his unique scent, one that was very masculine. She placed gentle kisses to his neck.

Messages In This Thread