Are We Ready?
He promised to be there for her and protect her. He did say he'd allow a healer and she gave him an incredulous look. Like she was going to give birth without a healer there. That seemed like a very bad idea with how small she was and the fact that it would be her first litter. If they had more, which she did hope so, and then she might not need a healer. But she wasn't going to risk something going wrong with her or the pups.

He gave her shoulder a lick and figured that he be thinking about something but she had no idea what it was. Hopefully it wasn’t moping about the worries about her pregnancy since she did not need him to worry when she already was worried. But she wouldn’t tell him that unless it was absolutely necessary.

He talked about babying her and she gave him "that" look. She was not going down without a fight. "Liam, I appreciate your concern but I'm not going to break. I'll take it easy until a few days before I'm due. Then you can baby me all you want, and I'll enjoy it. But now, I'd go crazy not exploring. Though I promise that I won't shift, OK?" And she was very serious about it.

Messages In This Thread