Are We Ready?
OOC: Ayasha is kind of giving in Smile

IC: She watched as he reacted rather badly to her response to his request. It would appear that they would have an argument, one that she didn't particularly feeling like having. He brought up some good points about what could happen but she still didn’t say anything, simply allowing him to talk and explain his point of view.

Then he crossed a line by questioning her wanting to have pups. But instead of getting angry, she burst out into tears, burrowing into his chest. Her voice was muffled as she tried to explain things. "Liam, I really want these pups. But I'm going to feel caged in if you don’t let me out. It won't be good for me or the pups to be inside in one place all the time." She took a few breaths to control her crying.

She lifted her head and became uncharacteristically shy and submissive. "I won't hunt but I will need some time outside the caves mostly to myself. We can maybe figure out a time everyday where we can go outside and be together but also where I can be a little ways away from other people?" She would go nuts if she were in one place for the next almost two months. She hoped that Liam would understand that and help her through it. "I would like to go to see Panda by myself though. She's right next-door. Then I'll come right home."

Messages In This Thread