[joining] Welcome the Beast
[html]

Ark'el Etos
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

Ark'el's eyes drifted towards the other male and he sat up slightly as the voice reached him. Pointed ears perked forward intently and he crossed his legs to adopt a more respectable posture. "Greetings." He found he didn't like the sharp tone in which the other addressed him, but he wasn't about to vocalize it- he tried his best to keep his own voice light and less assertive. "My name is Ark'el Etos. I come from the far north and was hoping I could find shelter amidst Anathema." Standing, he stamped his feet free of the rain beginning to pool there, hopped off the small rock and extended his hand as a gesture of good will. Absently he wondered if he was offending the other's customs- he wasn't raised around many others of his species and was out of touch with the social structures found in and around this society.

Ark is a little out of touch- he's all "HI YOU SHAKE HANDS?" because he's never met a pack leader before. c: His instincts tell him to submit, but he's quite strong-willed and he's definately not the type to just roll over and display his belly or something xD Plus, I'm new to 'Souls so I also don't know how to roleplay a biped wolf displaying submission >>;

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread