[joining] Welcome the Beast
[html]

It's OK, I always expect a wait. Not everyone spends as much time on the computer as I do. c: /Definitely wasn't awake until 7am yesterday. >>;

Ark's tail began to beat back and forth behind him, wagging slowly as he realized that he may actually be accepted into their midst. It had been a long time since he had somewhere to call home and others to call family. In fact, the only other Luperci he was ever close with were his mother, father and Fauste. This time around, however, he would be much more careful forming such friendships. He hadn't been the same since Fauste's passing. Continuing to let the Angelo speak he listened intently and nodded at the appropriate times. "and with the … nature of some of our members, another medic is always good to have around" Ark smiled good-naturedly, mirroring the other's amused expression. He had a strong feeling he'd get along just fine here. Comforting. He mused.

Admiringly, Ark clucked to the crow and extended his hand towards it's feathered chest, though quickly decided against touching it when it flinched away. He was a stranger, and the bird likely wouldn't accept him so easily. I see. The male remarked when told about the companion animals. Well I'm sure they're quite the scout. It's interesting to see such animals domesticated. The trainer must have done very well.

At the mention of this 'joining of blood,' Ark'el drew a deep breath and swallowed. To allow a stranger to cut him willingly? He didn't trust it, and without thought drew his dominant hand into a tight fist.

Scared? Haha. His vocalized laugh became a real chortle that then spluttered when he saw the knife withdrawn. It wasn't fear that made him uncertain- Ark simply didn't hold so much trust in strangers. Letting his guard down to a knife could mean death.

Go ahead. Extending his hand, Ark'el met the dominant male's gaze. I guess I need to trust my superiors if I'm to join this pack. He added in silent thought.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread