[joining] Welcome the Beast
[html]

Hmmm... how about den number 20? c:

Ark'el winced visibly at the long slice, his eyes narrowing slightly and lip curling upwards in discomfort. The flesh of his palm burned deeply, and he withdrew it with a displeased grumble. Damned rituals. The words were murmered bitterly- directed less towards Alaki himself and more from his own low tolerance for pain -and he held his his palm out to the rain, letting the drops blend with and bleed the wound further. Entranced, he turned it until his hand was vertical, watching the liquid create a thin, crimson trail down from the cut towards the earth upon which they stood.

“Welcome to Anathema” The Angelo's words quickly redirected Ark's attention and he looked up to meet his gaze with a grin of his own. Shaking his hand free of the watery blood and slipping it into his custom-made jeans (flinching when the denim dragged against his palm) he began to walk alongside the older male. A den sounds good. Ark'el decided, his tail beginning to wag behind him gently. Not that I need anything other then a place to sleep- I have nothing. Nothing but these ratty old things at least. With his free hand he snapped the waistband of his tattered jeans to accentuate his speech. But I'm glad to finally have somewhere to call my own. He paused to consider his next words. Thank you.

As they walked, Ark' let himself fall half a step behind the Angelo and he let his gaze wander Alaki's fine-toned body. Admiringly, he angled his head to get a better look, a quiet hum of approval sounding in his chest and throat.

Ark' is checkin' him ouuuut.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread