[joining] Welcome the Beast
[html]

Pffft, Ark don't care if he gets caught checkin' out some fine tail. Room 20 is just the awesomest looking one. I'll definately steal the map. Big Grin Just need to, yknow, remove the "Owned by Alaki" thing.

Ark'el listened to the other's explanation thoughtfully, quietly considering his options. He didn't require much; he'd be happy with just a bed to sleep in and a few places to keep any possessions he may gather. I think an already furnished den would be ideal. Alaki seemed bothered by the constant downpour; Ark'el moved to follow him beneath the canopy of trees. His own rust-toned fur was gathering moisture rapidly, the rain having darkened it a few shades. Self-obsessively he began to run his hand down from his opposite shoulder to wrist, smoothing out the fur there as it began to ruffle.

Keeping pace with the Angelo, Ark'el adapted his footing from the soft, grassy forest floor to the rock-littered terrain. Gradually the tunnel entrance came into view and he looked upon it in admiration; here was his new home. As they walked Ark'el struggled to familiarize himself with the cave, and upon reaching the general common room it became obvious that the task wouldn't be easy. To one side, dozens of smaller channels could be seen breaking off the main tunnel. To the other, larger passages were visible. These must be the main rooms the older male was referring to. By process of elimination he assumed the more compact tunnels must lead to the individual rooms. Curious, he turned his body towards them. Could you show me where I can stay? He questioned, looking over at Alaki.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread