if wishes were fishes we'd all be throwing nets.
[html]

Hover over words for AniWayan translation.

The female seemed to at least know some of his mother tongue and he gave a nod in acknowledgement of her deference to his status as her elder. "Unalihelitseti, child" She might not truly be a child but he did view most canines younger than him to be children. But not in a bad way. More they were someone he had the privilege to help teach and grow.

His mouth twitched slightly as she also greeted his spirit guide and his pet. "My name is Aranck Eluwilussit and the crow is my spirit guide Degataga and the bobcat is named Lomasi." He nodded his acknowledgement of their names but didn’t really say anything about it. Though Taga gave him a reproving look, Aranck simply ignored his spirit guide.

Her offer for them to feast made his ears perk hopefully. "Wado, Lilia." His grin was grateful and he was going to ask about how she caught them when his grandniece came wandering over to them. He gave her a slight reproving look but would talk to her about it later. The shy girl politely greeted Lilia and he nodded at her manners. "This is my grandniece, Jiya. She came here yesterday after her mother died." He would have to feed her by regurgitation, which was not a pleasant thought but he would do so anyway.

Aranck Eluwilussit

<style>
.wisecrow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.wisecrow-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#164B2B; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.wisecrow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wisecrow b {color:#343670; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.wisecrow {background-color:#849997; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... d40a-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #518A68; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518A68; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.wisecrow-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.wisecrow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #518A68; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread