Escape Artist
Embracing Fleta felt good, the feel of his fur against hers, with their green eyes close enough to easily look into one another. It was something that Kit had looked forward to, those feel good emotions that kept him thinking about the pretty female who had his arms wrapped around them. The feel of her own arms wrapping around him, and the nuzzling of his neck, they convinced Kit that the feeling was mutual. Though he had no way of being sure, aside from the tail he could not see wagging behind Fleta, a mirror of his own tail's actions.

Seeing her hesitate on how to describe the thoughts of adventuring together was amusing to watch, but Kit resisted the temptation to interrupt, and simply enjoyed the fact that he was holding Fleta. When it seemed she was done talking, Kit responded with a smiling face, and some teasing words "Well, now that you got away, we can go on an adventure. Just you and me. I can even carry you again if you want, I certainly wouldn't mind carrying such a pretty lady.".

Kit wasn't so strong that he would be able to carry Fleta all the time, but he was fairly confident that piggy backing his partner occasionally to give her leg a rest wasn't going to kill him.

Messages In This Thread