Escape Artist
[html]

OOC here.

Yes! They would be going, the whole world laid out as their playground. That was what Terra saw, shifting around. There was nothing out there that struck her as particularly serious, nothing that she really needed to do beyond what she wanted. Escaping had been difficult, knowing that explaining what she was doing would be difficult if someone spotted her, but it had been worth it to find Kit waiting on the end, eager to go with her.

Terra cocked her head, considering the offer. Her leg did hurt a little bit, but it would probably be better if she didn't. After all, he wasn't as big as Shadow, and even he had trouble holding onto Terra when she forgot that she was supposed to be staying still and was attempting to go after something. I can walk as long as you're beside me. Terra's ears flattened a little, embarrassed by the words, hoping that he wouldn't mind. She could probably come up with plenty of excuses to stay beside him, and it was embarrassing to realize she'd considered doing that.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread