[p] your roots will rot away
[html]

(300+)ooc

Odessa was rarely, if ever, forceful on respect. While she was higher ranked than Draugr, her forwardness was not an issue as much as it might have been with any other Salsolian. And this wasn't just because of her recent bereavement, though the event did go somewhere towards it. Of course, if irritated enough she would eventually snap. And it would probably be easier for her to do so, but even still it would take a large amount of bother for that to occur. Thankfully, the girl before her seemed in no mood to provoke and only wished to speak and hopefully offer an opportunity to deviate Odessa from her mourning. At least for a few moments.

'Oh' she said, her voice merely above a whisper. 'Thank you'. She'd been amongst the worst hit by the news, aside from Eris, Salvia and Wisteria (she assumed at the very least). And, of course, the rest of her cousins, though she hadn't seen most of them since she again assumed they would be suitably struck by the loss of a parent. Odessa cared more for her uncle than most nieces did, but of course thee medic had grown up without a true father and Larkspur had been the man whom she looked up to as a replacement.

Turning a smile up towards Draugr, she nodded solidly. 'Oh, yes' the gardener agreed, 'It's why I came down here. I couldn't bear being indoors today, it's much too suffocating, you know'. Se let out a gentle sigh and glanced around the garden. 'I fear I may have slipped in my duties recently' Odessa commented with a soft frown, 'It's good to know there's someone up here keeping the weeds in check'. The medic chuckled gently and turned to wait from the younger girl to speak.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread