[p] build that city on a hill
[html]

Its a-okay. :> Take your time~

Sparrow stood there for a moment, as if she did not hear the woman’s invitation to continue into the room. But, she inched closer to the hybrid at a normal pace, if not slightly timid in nature that could be marked as shyness. She glanced away from the floor, hoping to herself that she would not feel the urge to stare back at them, and looked at the woman to try to build her confidence. She had an interesting appearance; even when sitting, she could tell that she was quite taller than her, and had the body of a wolf while her face told that she was a coyote as well. What struck her the most was the other’s hair, bright in coloration and nicely designed, which Sparrow, for a moment, felt a little enviousness. Her own mane was dully colored like the rest of her pelt, and forget about style—when she first slashed her hair, she wasn’t aiming for beauty, only for convenience. But, vain fluttered out of her as quickly as it came, when she realized it wasn’t that important.

“I’m Sparrow,” she replied, offering a small smile in return, to at least show that she didn’t dislike the woman; she was nice enough, for a strange. Her name sounded familiar, and decided to comment on it. “I think my sister, the Optio, I mean, mentioned your name to me. You are a… history teller, correct?” Honestly, the girl didn’t quite remember what Vesper called her, most likely in another world in her mind when the sibling was explaining things about Inferni to her, but her memory believed that Myrika was that, if not dumbed down to the basics. She looked off-handedly at the things on the table, the same thing that lined the walls, on the table, and furrowed her brows at the sight of it. It was covered in weird markings, though the symbols seemed somewhat familiar, or at least their reason for existing was somewhere shelved in her memory.

“What is this room, and what’s all of these… things?” the fawn continued to ask, her yellow eyes sweeping the room once to see if the answer was anywhere in sight. It was still mysterious to her as ever, but she was now interested, looking back at Myrika to see what she had to say. Again, curiosity began to ebb away her fear like calming waves against sand, leaving her relatively peaceful and giving her the urge to learn more about this strange place.

<style type="text/css">
.sparraze1 .space {width:290px; height:280px; float:left;}
.sparraze1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#812a0a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70593e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.sparraze1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sparraze1 {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; text-align:justify; max-width:730px; background-color:#ecdcb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uEg2h.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70593e; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#70593e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia; border-top-left-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread