[p] build that city on a hill
[html]

(314)
I had a loooot of posts and was being kind of lazy with Myri the past week. ;_; I felt baddd! But today, I have one post for every character but Myri, who has two. 8B That makes me happy for some reason and I am not quite sure why. XD ♥

Myrika is by Titmouse!

The coyote sidled into the room, moving with a timidity and caution Myri could understand -- it had been difficult for her to come into this place of strong familial ties, and she was even bonded to that family, by blood at least. She would do her best to make this one -- and future newcomers -- comfortable in the clan in the beginning. Others had done so for her -- Symera and Ezekiel, and even Halo, though the woman was too proud and too fierce to have done anything other than mesmerize Myri.

Myri gave a quick nod and a small smile at the woman's introduction, but she was more surprised by Sparrow's next revelation: sister to the Optio? They had but one Optio, and that was Vesper. The hybrid leaned forward in her seat, ears pricking upward. She grinned and nodded her head at the coyote's inquiry, her gaze sweeping about the room. Some books were missing pages, others had pages entirely molded away or too dusted and dirty to read, but there was a wealth of information around them all the same.

Yeah, I'm the historian. I didn't know Vesper had a sister. It's great to meet you, Myri said, already considering friendship between herself and Sparrow in a germinal stage. These things -- she swung an arm wide to indicate the books -- are books. There's words written down in them, and the words tell... stories, information, and a lot of other things, she said, still smiling. You can sit, if you want, she said, nodding toward a heavily-stuffed couch with a patch of fabric missing. Where the fabric had torn, a small amount of the inner stuffing -- dirty white and fluffy like the clouds -- was spilling out, but otherwise, the couch was surprisingly comfortable. The floor would also serve, too, Myri supposed, but the couch was nice.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread